Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hello and Welcome to Cheryl's Studio


 
     Hello everyone and welcome to my world of creation, imagination, innovation and most important of all, fun! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit and I hope you come often. I love to have company!! 

     What a gigantic step I am taking by climbing out of the drawer! Yes, my creative spirit and expressions have been tucked away in my safe place, the second drawer in my art studio/kitchen. Occasionally I would open the drawer and carefully and selectively share my art, myself, with people I felt safe with……..my husband, Bob, and very special friends. A quick presentation and back in the drawer we would go. My husband was always so baffled by my behavior—creating art and hiding it from the world. He would shake his head and ask the same familiar question “why do keep your work in the drawer?” He coined the expression and the name of my blog, In the Drawer!!  

     Bobby would be so proud of the transitions taking place in my life. It is exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. The beginning has proven to be a wild ride but I am not alone! I am surrounded by my husband’s love, the love of my friends and a wonderful coach who has inspired me from our first Hello! 

     I hope you will join me, come often and share my world. My name is Cheryl and I promise we are going to have fun, fun, fun!!!!!!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment